- Product Details
- Fitting & Sizing
Big and tall mens triathlon suit
- Designed specifically for the bigger, taller Lads
- Made from a premium Lycra
- 3/4 YKK Zipper on front so you don't have to struggle to get in and out, also great for additional ventilation
- Mens specific lightweight triathlon Padding
- Longer in the body to accommodate larger chest and belly
- Probably the largest and finest tri suit you'll find
- Silicone hem on legs to keep them in place
- White Fat Lad branding on the side panels
- Photo shows CAD design - actual garment may vary
One size fits approx 54 - 64" waist depending on height and build - approximately 6XL to 7XL
We often find that people can fit into smaller sizes than our spare tyre, even if their measurements say Spare Tyre.
Our size guide is generally accurate to within a size or 2, however we can give you more advice if you email us with your vital statistics but we may suggest 2 or 3 sizes to try on so you can get the best fit.
It can be a kerfuffle but it is worth the effort to get the right size.
We need your height, build, chest and waist measurement. Waist measurement is at its largest point - usually around the belly button measurements.
For best results, see our size guide and get measured, arms relaxed by sides, before ordering.
If you think it doesn't fit properly or you find the Spare Tyre Tri Suit legs are baggy around your leg you need to go down at least 1 size. We can give you more advice if you email us with your vital statistics and some photos of you in the Tri Suit.
Please contact us BEFORE you wear it as once it has been worn we are unable to exchange.