- Product Details
- Fitting & Sizing
Revolutionising mountain bike shorts, one crack at a time!
- Mens and big and tall mens MTB baggy shorts
- Revolutionary, super comfortable high waist panel keeps shorts in place and stops them digging in and riding down
- Deep lycra 360 stretch panel, gives ultimate flexibility and tummy support
- Soft stretch elastane waist band with silicone
- Because they don't fall down, you don't have to wear bibs underneath
- MTB bib shorts are now optional not essential - checkout our Grundies padded liners
- Horizontal stretch, water resistant finish in the lower short moves with you
- Gently tapered leg
- Combination of lightweight technical fabrics is practical, effective, wicking and breathable
- No jangle, cargo pocket with net has room for your essentials
- A smart casual short great for MTB, perfect for touring, the gym and running - and you won't look too shabby in the pub afterwards
- Made in the UK
A cracking pair of unpadded shorts that go perfectly over our padded Grundies undershort or over your padded bib shorts.
Our MTB shorts and trousers have a stretch tummy panel which should fit high around the waist and a gently tapered leg.
When trying on, adopt cycling position and 'wriggle about' to see how the waistband works for you
Customer Shorts Sizing Feedback
- Bang on 73%
- Too big 0%
- Too small 27%
Customer Trousers Sizing Feedback
- Bang on 53%
- Too big 0%
- Too small 47%
The MTB Trouser fabric has less stretch than that in our shorts therefore the trouser sizing is coming up smaller and you may need to go up a size in the trousers, depending on how the shorts fit you.
Top Tips For Getting The Right Size
- Get measured before you order - don't rely on your jeans size
- Measure your waist at its largest point - usually around your belly button
- Drop us an email with your measurements if you need some help