- Product Details
- Fitting & Sizing
Revolutionising mountain bike shorts, one crack at a time!
- Mens and big and tall mens MTB baggy shorts
- Revolutionary, super comfortable high waist panel keeps shorts in place and stops them digging in and riding down
- Deep lycra 360 stretch panel, gives ultimate flexibility and tummy support
- Soft stretch elastane waist band with silicone
- Because they don't fall down, you don't have to wear bibs underneath
- MTB bib shorts are now optional not essential - checkout our Grundies padded liners
- Horizontal stretch, water resistant finish in the lower short moves with you
- Gently tapered leg
- Combination of lightweight technical fabrics is practical, effective, wicking and breathable
- No jangle, cargo pocket with net has room for your essentials
- A smart casual short great for MTB, perfect for touring, the gym and running - and you won't look too shabby in the pub afterwards
- Made in the UK
A cracking pair of unpadded shorts that go perfectly over our padded Grundies undershort or over your padded bib shorts.
These shorts fit higher around the torso - Simon Cowel style - than you are probably used to. They should finish on or around about the belly button, depending on your shape.
For best results, see our size guide and get measured, arms relaxed by sides, before ordering.
For sizing queries contact us with your height, build and chest, waist and hip measurements.