- Product Details
- Fitting & Sizing
Bib tights don't get much better or bigger than this
- Multi panel anatomical tights for a superb fit
- Open structure bi-elastic fabric gives maximum breathability and exceptional heat retention
- Outstanding compression, stretch, support and shape retention
- Warm fleece linning
- Soft 2-way flex braces give comfort over the shoulders
- Mesh bib stops you overheating
- Reflective pixel stripe provides essential visibility on the moving part of the leg
- Soft lycra ankle cuff
- Adaptive super soft, high density dual 170g and 90g foam pad gives critical support to key areas providing comfort and support throughout your ride
This performance pad moulds to the shape of the body giving support where needed. Best suited to an intermediate/advanced cyclist with a good seat position. Colder temperatures, (sub 10 degrees), Winter riding, commuting, training.
A tight fitting garment, these should fit snugly against the skin - without cutting off your blood circulation.
Remember to adopt a cycling position for best fit.
It's never straight forward fitting bib tights, as leg and bottom size, height and build will all effect the outcome. Our size guide is generally accurate to within a size or 2, however we can give you more advice if you email us with your vital statistics but we may suggest 2 or 3 sizes to try on so you can get the best fit.
It can be a kerfuffle but it is worth the effort to get the right size.
We need your height, build, chest and waist measurement. Waist measurement is at its largest point - usually around the belly button measurements.
For best results, see our size guide and get measured, arms relaxed by sides, before ordering.
If on receipt you think the tights aren't fitting properly or you find that they are baggy around your leg, you need to go down at least 1 size. We can give you more advice if you email us with your vital statistics and some photos of you in our tights. Please contact us BEFORE you wear them as once they have been worn we are unable to exchange.
Fitting tights and shorts can be tricky as a lot affects the overall fit, such as bum and leg size as well as height and waist size so it's often a good idea to try a couple of sizes
Although it can be a kerfuffle it's worth the effort to get the right size
Our Mens Tights and Shorts should fit close to the skin
If you are under 5'10" you may find a size smaller will be a better overall fit
If you are over 6'4" or very chunky you may need to go up a size
We often find that people who measure Spare Tyre size can fit into a size 9 or 10 depending on their height
Customer Sizing Feedback
- Bang on 84%
- Too big 12%
- Too small 4%
Top Tips For Getting The Right Size
- Get measured before you order
- Measure your waist at its largest point
- Drop us an email with your measurements if you need some help
- For a larger size try our Big and Tall range
|WAIST Inches||WAIST cm|
|Big and Tall/Spare Tyre||56"+||
How To Try On Bib Shorts
When your bib shorts arrive, try them on and adopt cycling position. The shorts should fit snuggly but not dig in across your shoulders and legs and there should be no flappy fabric around the legs. If the legs are flappy then you need to go down at least 1 size but we can give you more advice if you email us some photographs and or your measurements.