- Product Details
- Fitting & Sizing
Debranded for the fat lad who likes to go undetected, our best selling premium bib short uses the latest fabrics and the best components available
- Multi panel anatomical short for a superb fit
- Open structure lycra fabric gives maximum breathability and exceptional compression
- Outstanding stretch, support and shape retention
- Soft 2-way flex braces give comfort over the shoulders
- Mesh bib keeps you cool
- Features the fashionable longer leg length.
- Deep 7cm silicone elastic leg gripper keeps shorts in place
- Reflective element ensures good all round visibility
- Outstanding breathability, wicking and compression
- Adaptive super soft, high density dual 170g and 90g foam pad gives critical support to key areas providing comfort throughout your ride
- Fabric 81% Polyamide, 19% Elastane
This performance pad moulds to the shape of the body giving support where needed. Best suited to an intermediate/advanced cyclist with a good seat position.
A tight fitting garment, these should fit snugly against the skin - without cutting off your blood circulation.
Remember to adopt a cycling position for best fit.
It's never straight forward fitting bib shorts, as leg and bottom size, height and build will all effect the outcome. Our size guide is generally accurate to within a size or 2, however we can give you more advice if you email us with your vital statistics but we may suggest 2 or 3 sizes to try on so you can get the best fit.
It can be a kerfuffle but it is worth the effort to get the right size.
We need your height, build, chest and waist measurement. Waist measurement is at its largest point - usually around the belly button measurements.
For best results, see our size guide and get measured, arms relaxed by sides, before ordering.
If on receipt you think the shorts aren't fitting properly or you find that they are baggy around your leg, you need to go down at least 1 size. We can give you more advice if you email us with your vital statistics and some photos of you in our shorts. Please contact us BEFORE you wear them as once they have been worn we are unable to exchange.