- Product Details
- Fitting & Sizing
A Beautiful Versatile Jersey Highlighting Some Of Yorkshire's Most Famous And Iconic Cycling Routes And Climbs.
- Lightweight wind and water resistant fabric on the front keeps the drizzle at bay
- Breathable fleecey fabric on the back keeps you warm without overheating
- Reflective detail for all round visibility
- 3 large back pockets
- Zip pocket to keep valuables and cake money safe
- Full length YKK cam lock zip
- Zip hood to protect your chin
- Silicone hem keeps the jersey in place
- Stretch ensures comfortable riding
- This is NOT a waterproof garment
- Pair with our Yorkshire short sleeve cycling jersey & Yorkshire Bib Shorts
Climbs and routes that feature on the jersey include: Chevin, Buttertubs, Greets Moss, Norwood Edge, Greenhow Hill, Langcliffe Scar, Malham Cove, Kidstones Pass, Fleet Moss, Lofthouse, Tan Hill, Holme Moss, The Stang, Oxnop Scar, Whitemoss, Coal Road, Langbar, Sutton Hill. Barnsley > Otley > Ilkley, Wakefield > Scapegoat Hill, Halifax > Skipton > Park Rash > Leeds, Bridlington > Whitby > Scarborough, York > Sheffield.
Great on it's own or over a short sleeve or vest for mid season days or warmer days when there's a wind chill. In cooler weather layer up with a thermal baselayer.
A relaxed fit, the fabric should skim the skin but not be so tight it leaves you feeling trussed up like a chicken
For best results, see our size guide and get measured, arms relaxed by sides, before ordering.
For sizing queries give us a call or drop us an email.