- Product Details
- Fitting & Sizing
Our revolutionary MTB shorts - now with long legs!
- Mens and big and tall mens MTB baggy trousers
- Revolutionary, super comfortable high waist panel keeps shorts in place and stops them digging in and riding down
- Deep lycra 360 stretch panel, gives ultimate flexibility and tummy support
- Soft stretch elastane waist band with silicone
- Because they don't fall down, you don't have to wear bibs underneath
- DWR water resistant fabric
- Gently tapered leg
- Velcro fasteners on the ankle and calf so you can adjust the fit
- Combination of lightweight technical fabrics is practical, effective, wicking and breathable
- Heavy duty Codura fabric panel inside ankle to withstand extra wear
- Articulated knee
- No jangle, cargo pocket with net has room for your essentials
- A smart casual trouser great for MTB, perfect for touring and you won't look too shabby in the pub afterwards
- Inside leg approx 34" - bear in mind that the trousers will effectively 'shorten' when you are on your bike
- Fitting smaller than our MTB shorts - you may need to size up
A cracking pair of unpadded MTB trousers that go perfectly over our padded Grundies undershorts
This fabric has less stretch than that in our Cracking MTB Shorts therefore the trouser sizing is coming up smaller than the shorts so you may need to go up a size in the trousers
The trousers will feel long when you are not in cycling position as they effectively 'shorten' when you are on your bike
As people carry their fat and muscle in different places the stretchy fabrics we use, combined with the design means that each short size can accommodate a variety of different body shapes and sizes.
We have used our FLAB sizing for road cycling gear to give existing customers an idea of how the shorts fit as well as a size chart.
For best results pick a size which best corresponds to your waist at its largest point (belly). If you have chunky thighs and legs we suggest the larger of the sizes, if you have slim legs, you're probably better with the smaller size.
If you need help with a sizing suggestion drop us an email
Our outdoor shorts and trousers are great for biking, MTB gravel or walking and have a stretch tummy panel which should fit high around the waist and a gently tapered leg.
When trying on, adopt cycling position and 'wriggle about' to see how the waistband works for you
Customer Shorts Sizing Feedback
- Bang on 73%
- Too big 0%
- Too small 27%
Customer Trousers Sizing Feedback
- Bang on 53%
- Too big 0%
- Too small 47%
The MTB Trouser fabric has less stretch than that in our shorts therefore the trouser sizing is coming up smaller and you may need to go up a size in the trousers, depending on how the shorts fit you.
Top Tips For Getting The Right Size
- Get measured before you order - don't rely on your jeans size
- Measure your waist at its largest point - usually around your belly button
- Drop us an email with your measurements if you need some help
|L (4-5)||35-40" (88-101cm)|
|XL (6-7)||39-44" (99-112cm)|
|2XL (8-9)||44-48" (112-122cm)|
|3XL (10+)||48-56" (122-142cm)|