This versatile jacket jersey hybrid keeps the wind at bay without you getting overheated and it's super breathable so you won't feel clammy.
When you are out on your bike, the wind can be a real pain in the jacksey! NB. THIS IS NOT A WATERPROOF GARMENT
Waterproof FRONT, to keep off light drizzle, great on it's own, over a short sleeve or vest for mid season or days when there's a wind chill. In cooler weather layer with a thermal baselayer.
- Lightweight, breathable and wicking so you won’t feel clammy
- High vis colour
- Soft touch stretch Lycra cuffs
- Covered YKK cam lock zip
- Zip hood protects your chinny-chin-chin
- Reflective piping detail on the back pockets
- 3 generous back pockets plus zipped pocket with cable access and reflective zip
- Silicone hem keeps the jersey in place
FRONT Tempest - a very lightweight, stretch, technical membrane, which allows the tiny sweat molecules out, but not the larger water/rain molecules in
BACK Microfibre fleece, breathable and wicking, it also provides a warm layer
A comfortable fit, gently skims the body, ensuring the performance of the fabric, without making you look like a shrink wrapped chicken!
If you have sizing queries give us a call 01943 290069 or drop us an firstname.lastname@example.org
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
Typical high street: £69.99
Special Price £48.99
Typical high street: £12.00
Special Price £7.99