The GPlus Cycling Jacket is a feature driven, essential that will take you through Autumn/Winter and into Spring keeping you dry and insulated. Think of this as taking all your winter gear options and squeezing them into one cracking do-it-all cycling jacket.
Also great jacket for off-road, keeping the mud off, leaving you dry and comfy inside.
- Innovative three-layer technical membrane
- Jersey like, soft touch stretch fabric for an exceptional fit
- Wind and water resistant keeps the elements at bay
- Breathable and wicking so you won’t feel clammy
- Reflective details for all round visibility
- Lightweight, insulating keeps you toasty without over heating
- High storm collar with stretch panel for a comfortable fit
- YKK ® cam lock storm zip with chunky puller for easy zipping
- Comfy, snug elastic cuff
- Drop tail with button fastening, giving option to stow
- 2 front zip pockets and 3 large back pockets
- Zip hood protects your shinny-chin-chin
- Silicone hem keeps the jacket in place
Three-layer membrane that combines a water repellant outer layer, with a soft wicking inner layer and a highly breathable, wind resistant mid layer which allows the transpiration of sweat and air out of the jacket
A snug fitting jacket designed to go over one or two layers.
If you have sizing queries email firstname.lastname@example.org
Depending on how hot you run, how hard you are working and the outside temperature, you’re unlikely to need much under this jacket until the temperature plummets. Keep it simple with just a lightweight wicking vest and then add layers as the temperature falls and the windchill picks up.
- Close all zippers and fastenings before washing
- Machine wash 30°C
- Do not tumble dry
- Do not iron
- Do not bleach
- Do not dry clean
You may also be interested in the following product(s)