A feature driven, essential long sleeve Jacksey combines the superb wicking qualities and warmth of our microfibre long sleeve fleecy jersey with a windproof Tempest fabric front.
When you are out on your bike, the wind can be a real pain in the jacksey!>NB. THIS IS NOT A WATERPROOF GARMENT
- New premium spec
- Technical Tempest windproof/waterproof fabric on the front
- Lightweight, breathable and wicking so you won’t feel clammy
- High vis soft touch stretch Lycra cuffs
- Microfibre fleecy back
- Covered YKK ® cam lock zipper
- Zip hood protects your chinny-chin-chin
- Reflective piping detail on the back pockets
- 3 generous back pockets plus zipped pocket with cable access and reflective zip
- Silicone hem keeps the jersey in place
- Windproof, waterproof fabric keeps the wind and some of the drizzle off
- Lightweight, super breathable and wicking so you won’t feel clammy
- Microfibre back with fleecy lining
- Stretch ensures comfortable riding
- Close all zippers and fastenings before washing
- Machine wash 30°C
- Do not tumble dry
- Do not iron
- Do not bleach
- Do not dry clean
The lightweight windproof front keeps the wind at bay without you getting overheated and it's super breathable so you won't feel clammy. With a waterproof FRONT, it will keep off a little light drizzle shower. Great on it's own or over a short sleeve or vest for mid season days or warmer days when there's a wind chill. In cooler weather layer up with a thermal baselayer.
FRONT Tempest - a very lightweight, stretch, technical membrane, which allows the tiny sweat molecules out, but not the larger water/rain molecules in
BACK Microfibre fleece, breathable and wicking, it also provides a warm layer
A comfortable fit, which gently skims the body, ensuring the performance of the fabric, without making you look like a shrink wrapped chicken!
If you have sizing queries give us a call 01943 290069 or drop us an firstname.lastname@example.org
Perfect on it's own in Spring and Autumn or as a layer during colder weather.