- Product Details
- Fitting & Sizing
A stunning and versatile jersey highlighting some of Europes most iconic cycling climbs.
- Big and tall mens thermal cycling jersey
- Lightweight wind and water resistant fabric on the front keeps the drizzle at bay
- Breathable fleecey fabric on the back keeps you warm but you won't overheat
- Reflective details for all round visibility
- 3 large back pockets
- 4th zip pocket to keep valuables and cake money safe
- Full length YKK cam lock zipper
- Silicone hem keeps the jersey in place
- Stretch ensures comfortable riding
- This is NOT a waterproof garment
- Drawstring pull on waist
- Pair with our Continental Short Sleeve Cycling Jersey.
Climbs that feature on the jersey include: Coll De Femenia, Puig Major, Coll Des Pi, Stelvio Pass, Sa Calobra, Teglio, Col de la Colmiane, Mortirolo, Col de Turini, Col dels Reis, Motala, Fagerhult, Karlsborg, Col d'Eze, Mont Ventoux, Gorges de la Nesque, Cold d'Aubisque, Col du Tormalet, Col de l'Iseran, Col du Grand Saint-Bernard, Col du Petit Saint-Bernard, Pico de Veleta, Col des Montets, Col de la Forclaz, Collado de las Sabinas, Col des Saisies, Alpe d'Huez, Passo Sella, Passo Gardena, Passo Campolongo, Passo Giau, Cesenatico, Barbotto.
Great on it's own or over a short sleeve or vest for mid season days or warmer days when there's a wind chill. In cooler weather layer up with a thermal baselayer.
One size fits 54-58" chest and 60" waist - approximately 6XL to 7XL
A relaxed fit, the fabric should skim the skin but not be so tight it leaves you feeling trussed up like a chicken.
For best results, see our size guide and get measured, arms relaxed by sides, before ordering.
For sizing queries contact us with your height, build and chest, waist and hip measurements and we can help you out.