- Product Details
- Fitting & Sizing
Arguably the most important item in your cycling wardrobe, quality padding will enhance your ride no end
- A great pair of padded bib shorts in all black (no FLAB branding)
- Designed for our largest riders
- Longer in the body to accommodate larger chest and belly
- Lycra shorts for great stretch, comfort and breathability
- Mesh bib keeps you cool
- High density gel pad gives transitional support and thickness where it is needed and it's antibacterial and wicking so it (and you) stay dry and comfortable
- Silicone gripper to leg keeps shorts in place
- Lycra fabric with great stretch, comfort and breathability whilst riding
A great padded short for any level of cyclist
One size fits approx 54 - 64" waist depending on height and build - approximately 6XL to 7XL
We often find that people can fit into smaller sizes than our spare tyre, even if their measurements say Spare Tyre.
It's never straight forward fitting bib shorts, as leg and bottom size, height and build will all effect the outcome. Our size guide is generally accurate to within a size or 2, however we can give you more advice if you email us with your vital statistics but we may suggest 2 or 3 sizes to try on so you can get the best fit.
It can be a kerfuffle but it is worth the effort to get the right size.
We need your height, build, chest and waist measurement. Waist measurement is at its largest point - usually around the belly button measurements.
For best results, see our size guide and get measured, arms relaxed by sides, before ordering.
If you think they aren't fitting properly or you find the Spare Tyre shorts are baggy around your leg you need to go down at least 1 size. We can give you more advice if you email us with your vital statistics and some photos of you in our shorts.
Please contact us BEFORE you wear them as once they have been worn we are unable to exchange.