- Product Details
- Fitting & Sizing
From our big and tall range these Spare Tyre bib shorts have been carefully designed for our largest riders!
- Longer in the body and on the leg
- Lycra® shorts for great stretch, comfort and breathability
- Mesh bib keeps you cool
- High density foam pad gets great reviews! It gives transitional support and thickness where it is needed and it's antibacterial and wicking so it (and you) stay dry and comfortable!
- Silicone gripper to leg keeps shorts in place
- Stretch fabric ensures comfort whilst riding
A great padded short for any level of cyclist
It's never straight forward fitting shorts, as leg and bottom size, height and build will all effect the outcome. We often find that people can fit into smaller sizes than our spare tyre, even if their measurements say Spare Tyre. The shorts should fit close to the skin on the body and leg area. If you find the Spare Tyre shorts are baggy around your leg you need to go down at least 1 size. We can give you more advice if you email us with your vital statistics or send us photos of you in our shorts, if you think they aren't fitting properly.
For sizing queries give us a call 01943 290069 or drop us an email email@example.com