- Product Details
- Fitting & Sizing
Inspired by the beautiful Wharfe Valley, in Yorkshire where whichever direction you're cycling in, the wind is always in your face.
- Lightweight wind and water resistant front keeps the drizzle at bay
- Breathable fleece back keeps you warm without overheating
- Reflective detail for all round visibility
- 3 large back pockets
- Zip pocket to keep valuables and cake money safe
- Full length zip
- Silicone hem keeps the jersey in place
- Stretch ensures comfortable riding
- This is NOT a waterproof garment
Exceptionally versatile, on it's own or over a short sleeve or vest for mid season cycling or days when there's a wind chill. In cooler weather, layer up with a thermal baselayer.
A relaxed fit, the fabric should skim the skin but not be so tight it leaves you feeling trussed up like a chicken
For sizing queries give us a call 01943 290069 or drop us an email email@example.com