- Product Details
- Fitting & Sizing
Debranded and without the F word anywhere, for the fat lad who likes to go undetected, bib tights don't get much better or bigger than this
- Multi panel anatomical tights for a superb fit
- Open structure bielastic fabric gives maximum breathability and exceptional heat retention
- Outstanding compression, stretch, support and shape retention
- Warm fleece linning
- Soft 2-way flex braces give comfort over the shoulders
- Mesh bib stops you overheating
- Reflective pixel stripe provides essential visibility on the moving part of the leg
- Soft lycra ankle cuff
- Adaptive super soft, high density dual 170g and 90g foam pad gives critical support to key areas providing comfort and support throughout your ride
This performance pad moulds to the shape of the body giving support where needed. Best suited to an intermediate/advanced cyclist with a good seat position. Colder temperatures, (sub 10 degrees), Winter riding, commuting, training.
A close fitting garment, should fit snuggly next to skin. It's never straight forward fitting shorts, as leg and bottom size, height and build will all effect the outcome. Our size guide is generally accurate to within a size, however we can give you more advice if you email us with your vital statistics.
For sizing queries give us a call 01943 290069 or drop us an email email@example.com