- Product Details
- Fitting & Sizing
Our best selling Premium Jewel bib shorts a new timeless multi colour stripe design. Easy to mix and match with other items from our stripe collection
- Team with matching Yorkshire jersey or mix and match with our other blue, yellow and green jerseys
- Multi panel anatomical short for a superb fit
- Open structure lycra fabric gives maximum breathability and exceptional compression
- Outstanding stretch, support and shape retention
- Soft 2-way flex braces give comfort over the shoulders
- Mesh bib keeps you cool
- Deep 7cm silicone elastic leg gripper keeps short leg in place
- Reflective element on the cuff ensures good all round visibility
- Outstanding breathability, wicking and compression
- Adaptive super soft, high density dual 170g and 90g foam pad gives critical support to key areas providing comfort and support throughout your ride
- Fabric 81% Polyamide, 19% Elastane
This performance pad moulds to the shape of the body giving support where needed. Best suited to an intermediate/advanced cyclist with a good seat position.
It's never straight forward fitting shorts, as leg and bottom size, height and build will all effect the outcome. Our size guide is generally accurate to within a size, however we can give you more advice if you email us with your vital statistics.
For best results, see our size guide and get measured, arms relaxed by sides, before ordering.
For sizing queries give us a call or drop us an email and we can help you out.