- Product Details
- Fitting & Sizing
A Beautiful Versatile Jersey Highlighting Some Of Yorkshire's Most Famous And Iconic Cycling Routes And Climbs.
- Lightweight wind and water resistant fabric on the front keeps the drizzle at bay
- Breathable fleecey fabric on the back keeps you warm without overheating
- Reflective detail for all round visibility
- 3 large back pockets
- Zip pocket to keep valuables and cake money safe
- Full length YKK cam lock zip
- Zip hood to protect your chin
- Silicone hem keeps the jersey in place
- Stretch ensures comfortable riding
- This is NOT a waterproof garment
- Pair with our Yorkshire short sleeve cycling jersey
Climbs and routes that feature on the jersey include: Chevin, Buttertubs, Greets Moss, Norwood Edge, Greenhow Hill, Langcliffe Scar, Malham Cove, Kidstones Pass, Fleet Moss, Lofthouse, Tan Hill, Holme Moss, The Stang, Oxnop Scar, Whitemoss, Coal Road, Langbar, Sutton Hill. Barnsley > Otley > Ilkley, Wakefield > Scapegoat Hill, Halifax > Skipton > Park Rash > Leeds, Bridlington > Whitby > Scarborough, York > Sheffield.
Great on it's own or over a short sleeve or vest for mid season days or warmer days when there's a wind chill. In cooler weather layer up with a thermal baselayer.
This is a snug fit jersey which will skim the skin closely. If you prefer a looser fit, we recommend you try the next size up or our Cove fit jerseys.
For best results, see our size guide and get measured, arms relaxed by sides, before ordering.
For sizing queries give us a call or drop us an email.