- Product Details
- Fitting & Sizing
Our highly spec'd Tor cycling jersey in a clever interpretation of our cog logo design
- New spec Tor cycling jersey
- Multiple fabrics
- High stretch sleeve for comfort over the shoulder and arms
- Lightweight, stretch side panels
- Lightweight body for greater breathability and wicking so you won't feel clammy
- Soft touch 4cm lazer cut cuff keep the sleeves in place
- YKK zipper
- 3 generous back pockets plus zip pocket
- Silicone hem keeps the jersey in place
- Curve friendly women's specific cut
- Our plus sizes feature longer length sleeves and body
- Silicone hem to keep the jersey in place
- Available in new size 53, see size chart
- Mix and match with Horizon pink shorts and pedal pushers
This is a comfortable fit jersey which should skim the skin closely but not have to stretch. If you prefer a looser fit, we recommend you try the next size up
NEW SIZING FOR THIS JERSEY
After customer feedback we have amended the sizing on our Tor jerseys for 2021 to better meet the measurements of our customers. Our size 47 and 50 for this jersey are now smaller than in 2020 and we have added a new size 53.
HOW THE SIZES COMPARE TO 2020
For best results, see our size guide and get measured, arms relaxed by sides, before ordering.
For sizing queries email us with your height, bust, waist and hip measurements and we can help.