- Product Details
- Fitting & Sizing
Our best selling cycling shorts just got better, with the addition of our Fat Lass At The Back branding
- 210gsm density lycra for excellent bottom coverage
- Lightweight, breathable and wicking so you won't feel clammy
- Supportive, super comfy high waist which doesn't cut into you
- Higher back to keep kidneys covered
- Female specific high density foam pad which contours to the body for comfort
- Silicone hem and waist
- Drawstring for extra security
- Reflective detailing on leg
- All the benefits of bibs, without the inconvenience
A tight fitting garment, these are high waisted and should fit snugly against the skin.
Remember to adopt a cycling position to see how these will feel whilst cycling.
Your leg size and length, waist and bottom size, height and build will all effect how this garment fits. Leg length will vary depending on your height and leg circumference.
Our size guide is generally accurate to within a size or 2, however we can give you more advice if you email us with your vital statistics but we may suggest 2 or 3 sizes to try on so you can get the best fit.
It can be a kerfuffle but it is worth the effort to get the right size.
We need your height, build, hips and waist measurement.
For best results, see our size guide and get measured, arms relaxed by sides, before ordering.
If on receipt you think the shorts aren't fitting properly or you find that they are baggy around your leg or very long, you need to go down at least 1 size. We can give you more advice if you email us with your vital statistics and some photos of you in our shorts. Please contact us BEFORE you wear them as once they have been worn we are unable to exchange.