- Product Details
- Fitting & Sizing
The high waist and back construction of our tights means you have all the benefits of bib tights without the inconvenience at the loo stop.
- Thick breathable fleecy fabric to keep you warm and cosy without overheating
- Reflective pixel 300 stripe provides essential visibility on the moving part of the leg
- Anatomical, women's specific cut
- Supportive tummy friendly panel
- Super comfy high waist which doesn't cut you in the wrong places
- High back to ensure there's no 'gap' between jersey and tights
- Silicone waist keeps tights in place
- Soft lycra ankle cuff
- Female specific high density pad gives critical support to key area
- Warm, thermal, stretch, compression fabric
The right Winter cycling tights are essential for cold weather riding, whether you're commuting, training or riding for the fun of it. Colder temperatures, (sub 10 degrees), Winter riding, commuting, training
A tight fitting garment, these are high waisted and should fit snugly against the skin.
Remember to adopt a cycling position to see how these will feel whilst cycling.
Your leg size and length, waist and bottom size, height and build will all effect how this garment fits.
Our size guide is generally accurate to within a size or 2, however we can give you more advice if you email us with your vital statistics but we may suggest 2 or 3 sizes to try on so you can get the best fit.
It can be a kerfuffle but it is worth the effort to get the right size.
We need your height, build, hips and waist measurement.
For best results, see our size guide and get measured, arms relaxed by sides, before ordering.
If on receipt you think the tights aren't fitting properly or you find that they are baggy around your leg or very long, you need to go down at least 1 size. We can give you more advice if you email us with your vital statistics and some photos of you in our shorts. Please contact us BEFORE you wear them as once they have been worn we are unable to exchange.