- Product Details
- Fitting & Sizing
The high waist and back construction of our tights means you have all the benefits of bib tights without the inconvenience at the loo stop.
- Thick breathable fleecy fabric to keep you warm and cosy without overheating
- Reflective pixel 300 stripe provides essential visibility on the moving part of the leg
- Anatomical, women's specific cut
- Supportive tummy friendly panel
- Super comfy high waist which doesn't cut you in the wrong places
- High back to ensure there's no 'gap' between jersey and tights
- Silicone waist keeps tights in place
- Soft lycra ankle cuff
- Female specific high density pad gives critical support to key area
- Warm, thermal, stretch, compression fabric
The right Winter cycling tights are essential for cold weather riding, whether you're commuting, training or riding for the fun of it. Colder temperatures, (sub 10 degrees), Winter riding, commuting, training
A close fitting garment, should fit snuggly next to skin.
For best results, see our size guide and get measured, arms relaxed by sides, before ordering.
For sizing queries contact us with your height, build and chest, waist and hip measurements.