- Product Details
- Fitting & Sizing
Our super comfy high waist and back design means all the benefits of bib tights without the... inconvenience
- Thick breathable fleecy fabric to keep you warm and cosy without over heating
- Reflective pixel 300 stripe and hi vis panel provide essential visibility on the moving part of the leg
- Anatomical, women's specific cut
- Supportive tummy friendly panel
- Super comfy high waist which doesn't cut you in half
- High back to ensure there's no 'gap' between jersey and tights
- Silicone waist keeps tights in place
- Soft lycra ankle cuff
- Female specific high density pad gives critical support to key area
- Warm, thermal, stretch, compression fabric
The right Winter cycling tights are essential for cold weather riding, whether you're commuting, training or riding for the fun of it. Colder temperatures, (sub 10 degrees), Winter riding, commuting, training
A close fitting garment, should fit snuggly next to skin.
For best results, see our size guide and get measured, arms relaxed by sides, before ordering.For sizing queries give us a call or drop us an email and we will be able to give you a hand.